Who are we?
Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is one of the finest teachers training organizations in Asia. With its rising global popularity, ACT has been contributing significantly in the field of education by producing quality teachers, trainers, administrators and entrepreneurs. With an impressive 50,000+ alumni, our proud moments are:
- ACT boasts of 50,000+ alumni with more than 5,000 TEFL graduates working all over the world.
- ACT was featured among the top 10 promising digital learning portals in India by the Higher Education India magazine for its outstanding contribution in the field of online training and education.
- ACT also featured in GoAbroad's Top Rated Organizations & Programs for two years in a row - 2016 & 2017 for its sought-after TEFL programs.
- ACT also received Indian Education Awards - Best Teacher Training Institute of the Year in 2017 and also the Skill Learning Award in 2018 for its achievements in the field of teacher training.
- ACT was also felicitated in Bangkok with Asia Pacific Achievers' Award for Excellence in Education by Indian Achievers Forum, India and Global Achievers Award, Thailand, 2016 for its significant contributions in the field of Education and Training.
- Recently, ACT has been named among the ‘10 Most Trustworthy Companies to Watch for in 2020’ by the esteemed Business Sight Magazine.
- It had also received the prestigious Community Choice Awards 2019.
- ACT was also featured in GoAbroad’s Top Rated TEFL Certification Organization of 2018 for the 3rd time.
Mission & Vision
Asian College of Teachers aims to prepare and empower outstanding global educators in the field of teaching and training in the coming years. These educators, in turn, will lend their unique teaching expertise in diverse classrooms across the globe, thus shaping young minds and inspiring change.
ACT is a unique teacher training institution that strives to attract creative and intelligent minds to the teaching profession and train them efficiently to engage the next generation learners by not only sharing knowledge in classrooms, but bringing joy into the lives of young learners and making considerable contribution in the progress of our nation.
The curriculum of the courses maintains the international standard. Moreover, ACT has also participated in the creation of important teacher training workshops in various schools. This led to establishing an association with several educational organisation, institutes, and schools. These workshops strive to pour creative techniques and new teaching skills into the teachers' minds, and are carefully designed to match the diverse requirements of different schools.