Your Trust is our Priority
Accreditation affirms authenticity, credibility, and reliability. It ensures that the authorized institute provides quality training, meets the requirements of the accrediting bodies, and maintains varied criterion laid down by them. The continuous evaluation adds significant value to all the courses, even the non-traditional form of instructions-such as online and distance learning.
Accreditations, Endorsements, and Memberships of ACT
Asian College of Teachers is proud to be a member of several esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by distinguished organizations. Asian College of Teachers' array of teacher training courses is exhaustive with a complete focus on current teaching and education management methods and also assures recognition all over the globe.
- City College Birmingham – ACT is accredited and its courses are validated by the well-known City College Birmingham, which is duly accredited by the British Institute of Resource Development, England, ATHE - Award for Training and Higher Education & EDEXCEL approved Centre.
- QAHE – All the courses offered by ACT are 100% accredited by the International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE). This is an independent, private and international organization, funded through fee charged for its accreditation services to Certification Bodies and Training Organizations. QAHE recognizes higher education institutions for research performance, student services, and teaching quality to value the confidence of the public.
- WCI – ACT’s International Teaching Diploma (ITD) course is accredited by World Certification Institute (WCI). WCI is a global authority on Occupational Certification, has accredited 700+ world universities and institutes till date. It recognizes cross-skill, competencies, and professional practices that signify occupational capacity, derived from internationally accepted best practices.
- TESOL Canada – All the TEFL/TESOL courses provided by the Asian College of Teachers are accredited by TESOL Canada. "TESOL Canada'' is an association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors, and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada is approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use. TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario, and TESOL British Columbia. The board is an associate member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East, and TESOL South America. ALL ACT TESOL / TEFL Certificate approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government. All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for the TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and the USA government.
- CPD Certification – The globally renowned CPD Certification UK has certified Asian College of Teachers’ major programs – International Teaching Diploma, TEFL, Special Education Needs (SEN) Education Management & Leadership, and Train the Trainer. Thus, confirming the continuous professional development principles and benchmark of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) guidelines. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) certification indicates the training programs received by the educators and professionals are of high-quality training.
- BSI – ACT aims to ensure quality service with British Standard Institution (BSI) – ISO Certification Body (ISO 9001:2015). BSI is a recognized international body committed to the highest standards of corporate governance – the fundamental to business success.
Collaboration / Partnership
- Fort Hays State University (FHSU) – Asian College of Teachers (ACT), award-winning Asian leader in teacher education is in academic partnership with Fort Hays State University (FHSU), Kansas, the USA as it aims to bring the expertise and enhance the opportunities for students who will make a foray as future educators and educational administrators.
FHSU which began its first academic session in 1902 is a progressive, entrepreneurial university of the Midwest comprising 15,000 enrolled students and offering certificate and degree programs at the associate, bachelor's, and master's levels through 31 academic departments. The University also offers a Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree.
ACT jointly 4 Master Degree online courses with FHSU namely:-
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages)
- Master of Science in Special Education - High Incidence
- Master of Science in Special Education - Gifted
- The academic partnership between ACT and FHSU will provide valuable exposure for students, embedding requisite knowledge and developing an experience for better employment.
- Trinity College London – Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the award-winning teacher education institution in Asia in partnership with Language Point UK presents the prestigious Trinity College London Level 6 Certificate for Practicing Teachers (RQF) in online study mode. The two unique courses are Trinity College CertPT for language educators and Trinity College CertPT course for online educators.
We are in collaboration with Trinity College London to offer high-quality programs for teaching professionals who will get the opportunity to combine their work and professional development in an online mode. The courses are focused on the design and use of effective teaching materials emphasizing the development of lesson planning, classroom delivery, and reflective skills through its assessed tasks.
This qualification is regulated at level 6 on the UK Government Ofqual Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), making it equivalent in level to the final year of a bachelor's degree at university.
- EIU – European International University (EIU) – Paris is a private, independent higher education provider offering higher education programs that are different from the French National Curricula and Programmes leading to French Government accredited university qualifications. It falls under the French Public Higher Education sector.
It is authorized by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education, Research, and Innovation, in accordance with and in compliance with the French Education Act: Code de l’Education Articles L 444-1 to 444-11 and R 444-1 to 444-28.
- Europass – Asian college of teachers has established a prestigious academic partnership with Europoass – the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe. Enabling ACT to offer a wide range of internationally recognized teacher training programs in various modes of learning. These courses foster educators to enhance their English Language skills, acquire valuable tools and strategies to become globally competent teaching professionals.
Europass has trained over 20,000 teachers, administrators, and support staff over 10 years. The online academy is a branch of Europass Teacher Academy, the largest provider of face-to-face teacher training courses in Europe. The headquarters are in Florence and schools in Barcelona, Athens, Dublin, Berlin, and other locations around Europe.
A pioneer of e-learning offers online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for teachers willing to hone their skills and collaborate with international professionals working in the educational field. The Training Company (ISO 9001:2015) is officially recognized by the Tuscan Region, code: 002282_1.
- Microsoft Certified Educator – Asian College of Teachers (ACT), the pioneer in teacher education in Asia in collaboration with Microsoft. Microsoft Certified Educator program is a professional development program that aims to connect the gap between technology skills and innovative teaching among the 21st-century teaching fraternity.
The Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) certification validates educators with the global educator technology literacy competencies needed to provide a great learning environment for the learners.
- CPD – Asian College of Teachers is Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CPD certification service in the UK was established in 1996, holds independent CPD accreditation institutions, operating across industry sectors to complement the Continuing Professional Development Policies of Professional institutions and academic bodies. CPD Certification denotes –the learning activity has reached the required Continuing Professional Development standards and benchmarks. It ensures the learning value has been scrutinized to maintain integrity and quality. The certification provides recognized independent CPD accreditation compatible with the global CPD requirement.
- IALLT – ACT is proud to be a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT). IALLT provides leadership in the integration of instructional technology into foreign language classroom-based in the U.S. Since 1965, the organization prioritizes sharing pedagogical and technical knowledge in an open community of like-minded professionals. Their constant collaboration with professionals from varied fields and countries to participate and share expertise/experience to bring together learning projects and provide complete support to the member institution.
- CEI – Asian College of Teachers is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI) – comprising specialists in over 35 nations seeking innovative solutions to education challenges by providing professional development opportunities, technical assistance, and consultation services all over the world. With 50k educators and child advocates in the community, it has made a strong impact globally for more than a century with 43 years of contribution to United Nations initiatives and 40+Nations using our International Code of Ethics for Educators.
- NASET – Asian College of Teachers is a member of The National Association of Special Education Teachers. The only national membership organization dedicated towards meeting the need of special education teachers and those preparing to enter the field of special education. NASET works to maintain the standard of excellence and innovation in special education research, practice, and policy to foster exceptional teaching for each child and adolescent with special needs.
- IATEFL – Asian College of Teachers is also now a proud member of the International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (Membership Number 32935). IATEFL is a global professional membership association and a UK registered charity that operates as a community. IATEFL is committed to providing platforms for ELT teachers across the globe to learn, grow, share, connect, and develop while strengthening ACT's accreditation credibility.
- EAIE – ACT is a member of the European Association for International Education. EAIE is driven by a global team of dedicated experts in the field of international education, who volunteer their time and skills to lead the association. EAIE aims to use its broad network of expertise and resources to help shape the future of international higher education.
- ISTD – ACT is a proud institutional member of the Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD), affiliated to the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), Geneva, and Asian Regional Training and Development Organizations (ARTDO), Manila.
- ACTFL – Asian College of Teachers is also a member of the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages. ACTFL is a membership organization with more than 13,000 language educators and administrators from elementary through graduate education as well as government and industry. ACTFL since its inception (1967) has empowered educators as per the 21st century enabling them to thrive globally. The body also helps government agencies to build language capacity in the U.S and abroad, connecting businesses with resources and relationships they need to succeed.
- QCI – Asian College Of Teachers is a proud member of India's prestigious quality endorsement foundation under the Government of India - The Quality Council of India (QCI).
- AECED – ACT is an institutional member of The Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai - 400 088
- AICE – Asian College of Teachers (ACT) a part of the Organizational Member of All India Council of Education (AICE) wherein ACT is authorized to grant all rights and privileges that comes with being an AICE member. AICE is India's leading recognized professional society which is registered with Govt. of India as a non-profit organization of higher learning. Such collaboration with an esteemed organization like AICE certainly provides an extra mileage to the courses provided thereby helping our candidates when it comes to pursuing higher courses or finding a good job as AICE is recognized by most international institutes and organizations.
- E.C.A – Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is also a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389). ECA aims to reach out with all the endeavors for childhood initiatives and child rights. ECA acts as the one-stop connection for the enrichment, networking, awareness, and advocacy of childhood and everything related to it and extends its help to professionals, teachers, people who deal with children through their work in Balwadi, daycare centers, rural creche, teacher training colleges, and entrepreneurial network by providing them with every resource.
- Montessori Europe – ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe, an organization working for networking, collaboration, exchange, to provide mutual support, create synergies and increase motivation for Montessori educators and institutions.See membership certificate
- AAHEA – ACT has obtained full membership with AAHEA - The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation.
- IASE – Asian College Of Teachers is an institutional member of the International Association of Special Education. IASE promotes awareness and understanding of issues and developments related to the education and welfare of individuals with special needs across the world.
- Cambridge English Assessment – Asian College of Teachers, the leading teacher training institute of Asia is delighted to be the authorized center for conducting Cambridge TKT Exam all over India. TKT – Teaching Knowledge Test is conducted by Cambridge to assess the basic teaching knowledge of an individual. All the authorized TKT centers are inspected by Cambridge English Language Assessment, ensuring each center meets the guidelines and standards.
TKT is appropriate for all aspirants who are eager to develop their teaching careers. It also provides a solid foundation for all starting from beginners to experts, who seek to harness modern English teaching methodologies and approaches.
- TQUK – Training Qualifications, United Kingdom, a prestigious British Awarding Body, and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organization in the United Kingdom, providing an extensive range of vocational qualifications to Further Education Colleges and private training providers has endorsed the major courses of Asian College of Teachers.
- NCC Education – NCC Education is an awarding organization and a global provider of British education endorses the courses of Asian College of Teachers. In more than 50 countries NCC Education offers a complete educational solution to their global network of Accredited Partner Centers. NCC, a British Government initiative was founded in 1966, over these past 50 years they have extended their higher education portfolio. And now NCC is an internationally recognized UK awarding organization. NCC endorsements of courses showcase the academic excellence and high quality of Asian College of Teachers self-development qualifications. Read More See membership certificate
- Asian Montessori Education – Asian Montessori Education (AME) promotes and preserves the educational legacy of Maria Montessori. AME is committed to advance the Montessorian legacy by spreading awareness. They also design and develop courses aligning with Maria Montessori’s contribution to pedagogy endorses the Montessori courses of Asian College of Teachers. AME develops accomplished Montessori educators, who are trained in Montessori principles and practices to ensure a positive impact in today's classrooms.
- The eLearning Guild – The eLearning Guild is the oldest and most trusted source of information, networking, and community for eLearning professionals.
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs – ACT is registered under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- TeachersFirst – ACT supports and endorses Teachers First initiatives - TeachersFirst is a rich collection of lessons, units, and web resources. Designed to save teachers time by delivering just what they need in a practical, user-friendly, and ad-free format. Busy teachers, parents, and students can find resources using our robust search tools.