In-class TEFL Course in Kolkata
Kolkata, also known as the City of Joy is renowned for its rich culture and history. Therefore, aspiring TEFLers who love to travel will have a great time discovering the varied art, culture, theatre and films that Kolkata is often associated with. You can consider applying for a TEFL course in Kolkata and get the unique opportunity to explore the two significant passions of Kolkata - food and football. You cannot afford to miss the mouthwatering Bengali cuisine, especially the sweetmeats. Kolkata is the capital of the eastern Indian state of West Bengal and is situated on the popular Hooghly River. Adventurous trips to places such as Sunderbans or Digha, along with an effective in-class TEFL course can act as a perfect getaway for the candidates.
The 3 weeks in class TEFL course offered by Asian College of Teachers is a flexible program which is held throughout the year and can be opted for according to the convenience of the interested candidates.
Dates: 14th November- 2nd December 2022
Course Fee:45000 INR* | 600 USD | 480 GBP | 21000 THB
Live Online Dates
Dates: 29th October - 21st January 2023 ( no class on 31st Oct) (10 am - 1 pm) - 3 months | 7th November - 14th December 2022 (2 pm - 5 pm) - 1.5 to 2 months
Course Fee: 35000 INR* | 500 USD | 400 GBP | 17200 THB
For the three weeks program, both A/C and non A/C accommodations are available and the candidates can select one according to their requirements. Basic facilities such as television and internet are also available at a reasonable price of Rs 18,000. Accommodation will be provided near the training center at the heart of the city to reduce the hassle of a lengthy commute.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The duration of the course is 3 weeks covering 120 hours
- Course is conducted in in-class mode
- Candidates will get Teaching Practice sessions in local schools
Completing a TEFL course in Kolkata will enable one to choose from a variety of job opportunities that will sprout up across the world. ESL teachers are highly in demand in China as the vacancies for English teachers are particularly adequate. At the same time, Thailand, Taiwan, Japan and Vietnam in Asia also offer several job scopes for ESL teachers. EFL teachers are often highly paid, therefore permitting them to make a reasonable amount of money. There are several job opportunities in the Middle East as well. This course will prepare the aspirants to face a global TEFL classroom with confidence.
Certification & Accreditation
- On successful completion of the course, candidates will receive triple certification as mentioned above
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world’s largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of ACTFL - American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- (ACT) is a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT)
- ACT is a now an institutional member of IATEFL or International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- CPD Certification Service, UK has certified ACT’s TEFL programs
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education