Pre Primary Teachers Training Course Overview
Post Graduate Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training is one of Asian College of Teachers' impactful course that is diligently designed with comprehensive content for broadening the skills and comprehension levels of both aspiring and working teachers. The P G Diploma course shed light upon effective teaching styles and modern methodologies. Nowadays, engaging students in an appropriate style and a positive manner is essential encouraging them to love the process of learning. This course tries to incorporate modern teaching ideas and proficiencies that prepares efficacious teachers who understand their students, caters to their varying requirements and conducts the entire teaching process with adequate confidence and enthusiasm. Even candidates with a professional teaching background can get themselves enrolled in this course and improve their skills.
KEY INFORMATION OF PRIMARY TEACHER TRAINING
Specialized courses are offered to candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These courses allow the candidates to expand their knowledge base so that they have a broader comprehension of the teaching methods and skills. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Bachelor's degree is the minimum entry requirement
- This course is designed for both experienced and aspiring teachers
- P G Diploma course in online mode is priced at Rs 36,000 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Installment payment is conveniently available
- Meritorious students can avail scholarship options
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses can be availed in online mode
- P G Diploma course lasts for maximum up to 16 months covering 240 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Phase 2: Characteristics of Young Learners
Phase 3: Lesson Planning & Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
Phase 5: Educational Psychology
Phase 6: Resources Management
Phase 7: Evaluation
Phase 8: Language Learning & Language Acquisition
Phase 9: What is Grammar?
Phase 10: Word Classes
Phase 11: Auxiliary Verbs and Modal Verbs
Phase 12: Contextualization of Grammar
Phase 13: What is Phonology?
Phase 14: Organs of Speech
Phase 15: Phonetic Transcription, Stress and Intonation
Phase 16: Weak and Strong Forms
Phase 17: Lesson Plan (Art and Craft)
Phase 18: Lesson plan (EVS)
Phase 19: Lesson plan (Language)
Phase 20: Lesson plan (Numbers)
Phase 21: Teaching Writing
Phase 22: Project method
Phase 23: Curriculum from Pre-School Admin
Phase 24: Connecting to Technology
Phase 25: Presentation Stations in Class
Phase 26: Surfing the Internet
Phase 27: Keyboarding and Word processing - Integrated!
Phase 28: Integrating Reading Technology and Blogging
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
P G Diploma in pre and primary teachers training readies the aspiring teachers to step into the world of pre and primary education and teach students aged 2-12 years as pre-primary teachers, nursery teachers, primary teachers and pre-school teachers. The course can also be of immense use to those wishing to work as pre-primary curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant to pre and primary schools. Those who want to start their own pre and primary schools can also consider participating in this course. At the same time, this course can also be a great support for anyone associated with the pre and primary education.
Certification & Accreditation
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is an institutional member of the Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED)
- ACT is also an organizational member of All India Council of Education (AICE)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.