Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training is one of Asian College of Teacher's intensive teacher training courses that imparts knowledge and expertise that a skillful nursery teacher must imbibe. There has been a growing demand for trained nursery teachers which has nearly made professional training mandatory for those seeking to prosper in the world of nursery education and teaching. At the same time, teaching the right content in an appropriate style has become essential because young learners often retain knowledge for a longer period when the technique of teaching is clear and satisfying. This course equips the aspiring teachers with these imperative skills that will efficiently train them to become impressive and effective nursery teachers.
Specialized courses are offered to candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These courses allow the candidates to expand their knowledge base and offer a scope for the candidates to master skills that will help them to utilize those skills on varying platforms for a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Bachelor's degree is the minimum entry requirement
- This course is designed for both experienced and aspiring teachers
- P G Diploma course in online is priced at Rs 36,000 (inclusive of all taxes)
- Installment payment is conveniently available
- Meritorious students can avail scholarship options
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Course can be availed in Online / Distance / Correspondence mode
- P G Diploma course lasts for maximum up to 16 months covering 240 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1 : Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
Phase 2 : Importance of play
Phase 3 : Instructional Strategies
Phase 4 : Classroom Management
Phase 5: Language Learning
Phase 6 : Educational Psychology
Phase 7 : Characteristics Of Young Learners
Phase 8 : Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
Phase 9 : Curriculum
Phase 10: Assessment and Evaluation
Phase 11 : Resource Management & Material Development
Phase 12 : Teaching Aids Phase
Phase 13: Bloom's Taxonomy and Multiple Intelligences
Phase 14: Different Teaching Methods
Phase 15: Strategies for Different Instruction
Phase 16: Lesson Plan (Arts & Crafts)
Phase 17: Child Health and Nutrition
Phase 18: Self Awareness
Phase 19: Basic Computers
Phase 20: Nursery School Organization
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
The course readies them to step into the world of nursery education and act as a source of light and knowledge for their students. With successful completion of this course, candidates get the opportunity to teach students aged 0 - 5 years and also get the opportunities to become nursery teachers and pre-school teachers. The course can also be of immense use to those wishing to work as nursery curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant to nursery schools. Those yearning to start up their own nursery schools can also consider participating in this course. At the same time, this course can also be a source of support for anyone associated with the nursery education.
Certification & Accreditation
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.
- Teacher training courses are certified by CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)