Technology advancement has made it possible for us to explore the world virtually. Even our professional growth is no longer limited by place and time. This popular live webinar course offers the freedom to experience a stimulating virtual classroom along with the trainer and peers interactions. All you need is a stable internet connection and a quiet space to indulge in this webinar-based learning.
The digital learning environment offers an opportunity to meet people across the globe with various cultural backgrounds. The facilitator of the training is there to ensure collaborative and delightful engagement sessions. This is a great opportunity to experience full-blown learning while accelerating your professional skills as a TEFL educator. This is definitely a convenient and cost-effective way to enhance one's teaching competency in the global platform.
The live online TEFL course emphasizes upgrading and sharpening the professional skills that are a must-have of today's educators. The training material is composed of an ESL/EFL teaching curriculum with YL/BETT as a specialization paper. This program comprises online course access plus live interactive sessions and the mode of evaluation is online assignments with zero compromise on the quality.
Why should you attend our Live Online Program?
- You get to develop your career as a TEFL educator from anywhere
- No traveling required – that saves a lot of money and time!
- Extend your network – Meet a wide range of people from all over the globe
- Collaborative and interactive sessions
- You get to record and save the lectures for later use
- The assignments are very much practice-based
- Supportive trainer for all time assistance
- Enormous reading materials and resources
- Globally recognized certificate to reach international platform
- Placement assistance to guide you throughout
Who will be your Trainer?
The training will be facilitated by our skilled and certified in-house trainer with multiple professional achievements and years of experience in TEFL/TESOL training across the globe.
Also, the placement webinar will be conducted by our placement head.
Who can attain this Webinar?
For eager minds who are passionate to establish their career in the field of ESL/EFL teaching or training. The one who is willing to venture internationally. This webinar is for –
- Fresher’s who just got out of university as graduates
- Individual looking to kick start their career as TEFL/TESOL educator
- Professionals looking for a career shift
- Professionals interested to hone their 21st-century teaching skills
- Anyone who wants to re-start their career in teaching/training
- Anyone whose dream is to teach and travel
Plus Points of Live Online TEFL Classes
- Saves both money and time on traveling
- Access the live class and course material at your fingertips from anywhere
- Connect with peer and trainers through engaging interactive sessions
- Experience trending webinar-based learning
- Option to save and record online training sessions
- Introduction to TEFL
- Language Learning Approaches
- Experiencing learning a Foreign language
- Theatre in language learning
- Context setting
- Classroom management
- Young learners
- Lesson planning
- Multiple Intelligences
- Adult Learners
- Bloom's Taxonomy
- Creating lesson plans catering to listening and speaking
- Lesson plans based on reading and writing skills
- Lessons catering to all the 4 skills and a grammar component innovatively integrated
- 21st Century Teaching Skills
- VOLT - Virtual Online Training
- Micro Teaching
- Teaching Grammar
- Error Correction
- Music in language Learning
- Assessing Learning outcomes
Available Dates for Tefl In-class
|14th November- 2nd December 2022||9:30 am -5:30 pm|
Available Dates for Tefl Live-Online
|29th October - 21st January 2023
7th November - 14th December 2022
|10 am - 1 pm
2 pm - 5 pm
1.5 to 2 months
|35,000 INR||500 USD||400 GBP||17200 THB|
Certification & Accreditation
- On successful completion of the course, candidates will receive triple certification as mentioned above
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world’s largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Asian College of Teachers is a member of ACTFL - American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- (ACT) is a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT)
- ACT is a now an institutional member of IATEFL or International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language
- CPD Certification Service, UK has certified ACT’s TEFL programs
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education
All the above mentioned accreditation bodies will help you to reach the global platform with an edge, ensuring authenticity and quality. The TEFL certificate aims to provide a wide opportunity to those individuals planning to build a career in EFL/ESL teaching. Also, adds greater exposer to expand one’s horizon to teach and travel abroad.
All the TEFL/TESOL courses offered by the Asian College of Teachers are accredited by the TESOL accreditation body – TESOL Canada & TESOL USA. Each candidate gets the option to appear in the TESOL Board exam and receive the Prestigious TESOL Canada and TESOL USA certificate notarized, attested, and apostle by US and Canadian Government and Embassy of UAE and India.
Furthermore, after successful completion of the TESOL Course, candidates can further opt for our Degree programs.