Professional Diploma in Train the Trainer Program (Online)
We, at Asian College of Teachers, have come up with Professional Diploma in Train the Trainer course that has been specially designed for working professionals aspiring to enter into the field of training or have little knowledge on delivering a successful training.
- The course is comprehensive and meets international standards that acquaint the candidates with knowledge on need analysis, necessary skills and techniques required to create interactive learning sessions, building and maintaining healthy group dynamics, orchestrating an ideal training environment, conducting effective training sessions and proper communication with the learners, management of various behavioural issues of the learners and many more.
- The course is therefore mainly targeted at aspiring and new trainers which prepares them as new age facilitators/guides so that they are able to effectively impart training to all the trainees.
- The course comprises of detailed theoretical study materials as well as sufficient videos and case studies to assist the learners while they pursue the course program.
- Professionals looking to be associated with training of any kind - Soft skill Training, Communicative Training, Corporate Training, IT Training (software/hardware), Voice and Accent Training, Process Training, Language Training, Teachers' Training, EFL/ESL Training or even professionals from Aviation background, engineering field.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring trainers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2 or equivalent qualification
- Fee for the Diploma Course is 19,500/- INR
- Instalment facility is conveniently available
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Diploma course is available in online mode
- Diploma course is of 120 hours duration
- The course can be covered in 5 months
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world
- Basic internet connection is needed
Phase 1 - Training and Learning
Phase 2 - The Trainer
Phase 3 - Techniques
Phase 4 - The Group
Phase 5 - The Training environment
Phase 6 - Need Analysis
Phase 7 - Feedback
Phase 8 - Handling Equipment
The online course will prepare the candidates to train learners of varied backgrounds. Moreover, the certificates awarded after the course completion are internationally recognized which give an extra edge to our candidates over others. There are a number of career options available for those who pursue this course. At the same time, the course also prepares candidates to be employed as corporate trainers, freelancers, HR executives, communications trainers, et al in corporate organisations, educational institutions, etc. Those who are planning to upgrade their career as professionals and also love travelling to various different places can opt for this online course. There are abundant job vacancies in India itself followed by Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Middle East, Eastern European and South American nations etc.
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted online
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Candidates get full support from the accomplished tutors
- Candidates can choose their own time and place to opt for the course
- Online videos and materials are available
Certification & Accreditation
- Certification from Asian College of Teachers
- 'Online' is not mentioned in the certificate