Primary Teachers Training Course Overview
Asian College of Teacher's Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training is a dynamic course that imparts training on modern skills and innovative teaching methods that a teacher can use in order to better the quality of their teaching activities. The teaching aspirants keen to learn the contemporary methods of teaching pre and primary students so that they can act as helpful guide to them, must contemplate applying for this particular program. The advanced course content and its relevance to modern teaching allow trainees to grasp the creativity and techniques, accompanied by the knowledge of various teaching practices, which will ultimately boost and provide a promising start to their pre and primary teaching careers. Professional teachers can also plan to get enrolled and upgrade their already existing skills.
Asian College of Teachers offers a range of specialized courses to candidates applying for the Diploma course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These courses offer the candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and master skills which cater to a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Diploma course in online mode is available at Rs 20,000 ( Inclusive of all taxes )
- Diploma course in distance mode is available at Rs 22,000 ( Inclusive of all taxes )
- Meritorious students can avail scholarship options
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses can be availed in online and distance modes
- Diploma course lasts for maximum up to 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Phase 2: Characteristics of Young Learners
Phase 3: Lesson Planning & Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
Phase 5: Educational Psychology
Phase 6: Resource Management
Phase 7: Evaluation
Phase 8: Language Learning & Language Acquisition
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
Successful completion of the Diploma in Teachers Training course molds out a route with several job opportunities. This course opens up opportunities for candidates to become assistant teachers, pre-primary teachers, primary teachers and preschool teachers. In addition, one also gets a broader range of alternatives for working as pre and primary curriculum developer, consultancy to pre and primary schools and course coordination as their career options. Apart from this, this course also acts as a bold pillar of support for anyone associated with the pre and primary education.
Certification & Accreditation
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is an institutional member of the Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED)
- ACT is also an organizational member of All India Council of Education (AICE)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.