Montessori Teachers Training Course Overview
Asian College of Teacher's Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training has been designed to serve the requirements of those willing to become Montessori educators. A Montessori teacher's prime objectives are to guide their students, comprehend their differing needs and act as a role model whom the young children can look up to. Thus, this course aims to impart these skills to those who are planning to become Montessori educators. Montessori teachers are expected to conduct different interesting activities that endeavours to keep the students engaged and independent. At the same time, they are also supposed to be enthusiastic and excited in order to arouse interest and fervour among the students. Anyone related to the Montessori teaching or education industry can also consider opting for this course.
Specialized courses are offered to the candidates applying for the Diploma course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These courses offer the candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and a scope for the candidates to master skills that will help them to utilize those skills on varying platforms and cater to a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Diploma course in online mode is available at Rs 20,000 ( Inclusive of all taxes )
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses can be availed in Online / Distance / Correspondence mode
- Diploma course lasts for maximum up to 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1 : Dr. Maria Montessori - Her Philosophy and Methodology
Phase 2 : The Montessori Methodology and Psychology - The Present Perspective
Phase 3 : Exercises of Practical Life
Phase 4 : Sensorial
Phase 5 : Language and Storytelling
Phase 6 : Language activities
Phase 7 : Mathematics in Montessori
Phase 8 : Computers in Montessori Classroom
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
With a considerable rise in the demand for Montessori teachers has consequently risen and thus completion of this course opens the door to several job opportunities.This course prepares a teacher who can teach young students aged 0 - 5 years and can also choose preschool teaching and early childhood educator as their careers. Also, it readies the candidates to become Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant associated with Montessori schools. Those wishing to set up their own Montessori schools can also opt for his. Moreover, anyone related to the Montessori education industry can apply for this course.
Certification & Accreditation
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.
- Teacher training courses are certified by CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)