Asian College of Teachers' Certificate in Classroom Management course is designed to impart training in the arena of classroom management and develop proper organizational skills among the aspiring teachers. It is essential for teachers to develop a smooth classroom environment for the students to develop a sense of belonging and togetherness. The learning process is considered to be more convenient when the students are punctual and are engaged in interesting activities. This course equips the aspiring teachers to master the proficiencies of conducting the learning activities in a favorable and satisfactory classroom ambience.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- This is a short and concise course
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- This course can be obtained at a reasonable price of Rs 8500 ( inclusive of all taxes )
Teaching and Learning Modes
- This course lasts for maximum up to 3 months covering 40 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
- What do we mean by Classroom Management?
- The Components
- The Teacher
- Multi Tasker
- The Student
- The Dreaded Word - Discipline
- The Environment
- The Techniques
- Natural Disasters
- Mixed Group Management
- Time and Material Management
- Case Studies
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted online
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
Successful completion of the Certificate in Classroom Management course moulds out a route with several job opportunities. This course opens up opportunities for candidates to become efficient pre and primary, nursery and Montessori teachers and will have the confidence to manage diverse classrooms across the globe. This course is relevant for both active and aspiring teachers. The classroom management course will equip the teachers with all the necessary skills and strategies to effectively manage any classroom for a smooth learning experience.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- ACT courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- The prestigious Education Quality Accreditation Commission (EQAC) has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- ACT also has academic collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education