Master Trainer Program
ACT’s 3-day Master Trainer program has been running successfully since 2014. This intense training is provided by the accomplished and experienced trainers of ACT through 3-day workshops. This training program aims to develop professionals to make a career as an ace trainer and covers areas like how to prepare for and facilitate a training program, grasping a dynamic range of skills for the aspiring trainers such as need analysis, content building, content delivery, measuring target audience, feedback analysis, evaluating the impact of your training initiatives and much more. This course caters to the requirement of a motley group of professionals aspiring to be in the different fields of training such as Corporate training, Soft Skills training, H R training, Sales and Marketing training, Individual training and others which include instructional design, organization development department, etc..
What can you expect?
- Asian College of Teachers offers this specialized 3 day classroom Master trainer program to benefit the aspiring and experienced trainers to instill confidence and shape them into accomplished trainers.
- Develop and demonstrate mastery of training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries and individualized feedback and analysis.
- The three-day program will also prepare you to evaluate, access and transfer learning.
- Benefit from collaborative and structured training and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills.
- You can also expect lot of interaction, brainstorming, best practice sharing and lots of practical work.
- Online access provided for reference and future study along with classroom course materials and notes
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Aspiring and working trainers and teachers can apply for the program
- Business executives and team leaders may also apply for the program
- Corporate and soft skills trainers and even cross cultural trainers have an opportunity with this program
- The program will cost INR 29, 500*
|3 days Full Time
|24th March - 26th March 2023
|3 days Full Time
|26th May - 28th May 2023
|3 days Full Time
- The training program is conducted in 3 days in class mode ,
- The training program is available in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata
Wondering if this workshop is right for you? Read on to know more. . .
By the end of the workshop all participants will be able to:-
- Develop and hone new and existing skills and knowledge to plan and present interactive and effective trainings in future
- Successfully analyse learning needs to structure and deliver trainings and workshops and design engaging workshop materials
- Conduct individual and group instruction and demonstrate work skills, by utilising existing learning resources in a comfortable learning environment
- Plan, organise and deliver trainings through effective documentation, recapitulating existing learning materials and monitoring learner progress
- Construct learning activities to support and strengthen new learning, refine existing strengths and identify areas for further development
- Select and use 21st century modern presentation strategies and techniques that will enhance employee/participant understanding of key concepts and ideas
- Learn how to implement your teaching strategies from the classroom to the online/virtual training setting
Curriculum & Structure - 3 DAYS
Session 1: Introduction, consider your learners & Setting Objective
1. Intro to the training design model and process
2. Training Need Analysis (TNA)
3. Reviewing resources
4. Research learning theories
5. Consideration for design
6. Planning resources to support the learners
7. Learning Objectives and Assessments
Session 2: Design & Development
1. Select Methods & Media
2. Developing resources to support delivery
3. Developing feedback methods
4. Developing resources to promote the design
5. Quality assurance in design and development
Session 3: Design & Development
1. Introduction to delivery – Training Vs Presenting
2. Balancing trainer activity
3. Training Session Structure
4. Training Delivery Tools and Menus
5. Training delivery style and question technique
Session 4: Design & Development
1.Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
2. Supporting Performance and measuring results
3. Ensuring Learning Transfer
4. Return to Investment of training initiatives
6. Reflective Activity
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted online
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Candidates get full support from the accomplished trainers
- Candidates can choose their own time to attend the course
- Practise session is compulsory after the competition of the course
In today's globalized world training and development have become an integral part of the business sector. Top
corporate giants are embracing effective training programs enthusiastically and devoting a lot of time and
money to corporate training as they want their workforce to develop skills and expertise which will ensure better
productivity and improve employee morale in the process.
The 3 days in class Master Training program will prepare the candidates to train diverse learners across the globe. The course is extensive and appropriate for candidates eyeing to be Corporate Trainer, BPO Trainer, HR Trainer, Language Trainer and Business Coach. There are a number of career options available for those who pursue this program which includes Soft skill trainers and cross cultural trainers at any part of the world. At the same time, the program also prepares candidates to be employed as team leader and business communication executive as well.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT Train the Trainer courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD) is an organisational member of Association for Coaching (AC)
- The Trainer Training course is accepted by the Asian teaching sector as it is accredited by AAIER (All India Association for Educational Research)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education