The Certificate course on Pre and Primary Teacher Training lays the foundation for teaching young learners. Asian College of Teachers has carefully crafted the curriculum of this program ensuring the aspirants to be well acquainted with teaching techniques and methodologies of the 21st century.
This online certificate program establishes the groundwork for beginning the journey of a teacher. The practical approach of the curriculum makes it effortless to understand the psychology of young minds and facilitate learning within them organically.
KEY INFORMATION OF PRIMARY TEACHERS TRAINING IN KOLKATA
Asian College of Teachers extends an opportunity to grasp more relevant teaching skills in the educational field with a range of specialized courses. A few of them are – Classroom Management, Early Childhood care, Grammar and Psychology, and Educational Management.
These courses allow the candidates to expand their knowledge base so that they have a broader comprehension of the teaching methods and skills. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Both aspiring and professional teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Certificate course in online mode is available at Rs 11,210 INR * ( Inclusive of all taxes )
- Meritorious students can avail scholarship options
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses can be availed in online and distance modes
- The certificate course lasts for maximum up to 4 months covering 60 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Principles and Approaches of Early Childhood Education
Phase 2: Characteristics of Young Learners
Phase 3: Lesson Planning & Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
Pre and primary teaching as a field is a great platform for aspirants who are eager to build a career in teaching. Also, not to mention the growth rate of teaching opportunities is quite lucrative to look at. The Certificate in Pre and Primary teachers training is the perfect choice to kick start one’s teaching career. The course opens several career opportunities such as pre-primary teacher, primary teacher, nursery teacher, preschool teacher, and course coordinator to name a few. More so, candidates on successful completion of the course can apply for any job connected to Pre and primary education.
Certification & Accreditation
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is an institutional member of the Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED)
- ACT is also an organizational member of All India Council of Education (AICE)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.