The Certificate in Nursery Teacher Training program, offered by ACT, has been carefully curated to impart knowledge and infuse modern teaching skills among all aspiring preschool teachers. The curriculum of this program is packed with essential resources and practical approaches to teaching.
All the integral contemporary theories to creative techniques to classroom management skills have been incorporated in the study material, ensuring individuals harness 21st-century teaching skills.
Asian College of Teachers offers a wide range of specialized courses to candidates applying for the certificate course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management, and Early Childhood Care.
These courses offer the candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and master skills which cater to a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Certificate course in online mode is available at Rs 11,210 INR * (Inclusive of all taxes)
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Course can be availed in Online / Distance / Correspondence mode
- Certicate course lasts for maximum up to 4 months covering 60 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
Phase 2: Importance of play
Phase 3: Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
The certificate in Nursery Teacher Training course (NTT) will prepare the candidates to teach students aged between 0 to 5 years. There are ample career options available for pursuing this course. Some of the opportunities are – Early Childhood Educators and Preschool Teachers. At the same time, the course also prepares candidates who can be employed as Nursery Curriculum Developer, Course Coordinator, Consultants associated with nursery schools. In fact, an individual can apply for any jobs that are relevant in the field of Nursery education.
Certification & Accreditation
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.
- Teacher training courses are certified by CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)