Asian College of Teachers’ Certificate in Montessori Teachers Training Course has been crafted to equip aspirants willing to venture into the teaching world as Montessori educators. The potential of a Montessori educator lies in being the facilitator to the young learners' learning process.
This program ensures a brief understanding of the needs of the young mind and how to provide them an environment of healthy learning aligning with the Montessori education system. Starting from beginners to professional teachers to even parents (who want to practice Montessori Parenting), this course is suitable for all those who are eager to learn through the Montessori Method.
KEY INFORMATION OF MONTESSORI TEACHER TRAINING IN KOLKATA
ACT offers specialized courses to the candidates applying for the Certificate course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management, and Early Childhood Care.
These courses offer the candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and scope for the candidates to master skills that will help them to utilize those skills on varying platforms and cater to a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Teachers – experienced or aspiring and even parents can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Certificate course in online mode is available at Rs 11,210 INR * ( Inclusive of all taxes )
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses can be availed in Online / Distance / Correspondence mode
- The certificate course lasts for maximum up to 4 months covering 60 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1 : Dr. Maria Montessori - Her Philosophy and Methodology
Phase 2 : The Montessori Methodology and Psychology - The Present Perspective
Phase 3 : Exercises of Practical Life
Phase 4 : Sensorial
Phase 5 : Language and Storytelling
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
The Montessori Method is a trending teaching method and the demand for Montessori teachers is constantly rising. Candidates competent in the Montessori field can teach young students aged 0 to 5 years. They can choose to become Montessori teachers, preschool teachers, and early childhood educators. Also, one can be a Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator, and consultant associated with Montessori schools. Furthermore, a Montessori certificate holder can apply for any job opportunities that are relevant to Montessori education.
Certification & Accreditation
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.
- Teacher training courses are certified by CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)