The Master Trainer Program brings a great opportunity for aspirants who are eager to harness their skills and expertise in the field of training and development. This webinar-based course offers trainees to enjoy seaming live online classes from anywhere in the globe. ACT's Master Trainer Program is gem packed with a curriculum that is much advanced, resourceful, and practical. It helps trainees to participate in meaningful learning experiences with peer interaction and collaboration facilitated by an expert trainer. This is perhaps a fitting course for all those who are looking forward to delivering effective training sessions in the modern training environment.
The Master Trainer (webinar) Program emphasizes on –
- Developing proficiency over training and facilitation through various practice deliveries, individual feedback, and analysis.
- Helping trainees prepare and manage positive learning environments.
- Enabling trainees to establish and maintain credibility, employ questioning skills, select methods and media. It also prepares candidates to evaluate, assess and transfer learning effectively.
- Collaboration and structured training to evolve and grow your knowledge as training professionals.
Entry Requirement and Course Fee
- Aspiring, as well as working trainers and teachers, can apply for this program
- Any professionals wanting to make a career in training with prior experience in other professional fields can also enrol
- Business executives, team leaders, or coaches who are involved in people's development and growth sector can benefit from this course
- Soft skills trainers, Corporate trainers, and Cross-cultural Trainers also will find this webinar-based program extremely suitable
- The Master Trainer Program is a 6 days program and reasonably priced at INR 25,000 (18% GST applicable)
- 10th April - 22nd May 2022
- 8 LIVE Webinar Training Session Fee - INR 25000
- Training Design, Model and Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- Reviewing Resources
- Research Learning Theories
- Consideration for Design
- Planning Resources to Support the Learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
- Select Methods and Media
- Delivering Resources to Support Delivery
- Developing Feedback Methods
- Developing Resources to Promote the Design
- Quality Assurance in Design & Development
- Alpha Card Game
- Introducing to Delivery- Training vs. Presentation
- Balancing Trainer Activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery- Tools & Menus
- Training Delivery Style and Question Techniques
- Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- Supporting Performance and Measuring Results
- Return to Investments of Training Initiatives
- Feedback, Reflective Summary
ACT Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is convenient, easy, and accommodating
- Aspiring trainees can submit online application form
- ACT's Admission Department will contact trainees via email or over the phone
- Multiple forms of payment methods are available – by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, online transfer, or demand draft in our bank account
The training industry in today’s time demands skilled trainers. So it is essential to develop professional expertise and be skilful in organizing and delivering training sessions. Master Program in Train the Trainer helps aspirants to strengthen their skillset and efficiency to work in global training platforms with confidence.
Trainees with the certificate of Master Trainer program can enter as well as upgrade as Soft Skill Trainers, Language Trainers, Corporate Trainers, HR Trainers, Business Coaches BPO Trainers and cross-cultural trainers. The program is also effective for professionals who want to work as Business Communication Executives and Team Leaders who are aspiring to work in various places across the world and train in diverse cultures.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) recognised by UKVI in the UK, a member of the CHEA International Quality Group in the USA, and the British Quality Foundation has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT is also in collaboration with European International University (EIU)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education