Teaching English Phonetics
Certificate in Teaching English Phonetics is a course offered by Asian College of Teachers to enhance the phonetics skills of those willing to become pre-primary teachers. Proper pronunciation plays an essential role in the learning of any language and this course permits the teachers to comprehend the reasons that lead to pronunciation errors and seek for ways to correct them. Moreover, this course can be completed along with Diploma in Pre and Primary Teachers Training for the sake of enhancing their teaching skills and strategies to develop better understanding of pronunciation which will ultimately improve their possible career opportunities. At the same time, effective teaching can be conducted. Thus this course can be pursued by those aspiring to become primary teachers.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- This is a short and concise course
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- This course can be obtained at a reasonable price of Rs 8500 ( inclusive of all taxes )
Teaching and Learning Modes
- This course lasts for maximum up to 3 months covering 40 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
- What is Phonology and Phonetics?
- Segmental and Supra segmental Phonology
- Organs of Speech
- Phonetic Transcription
- Stress and intonation
- Weak and strong forms
- Why teach pronunciation?
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted online
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
Successful completion of the Certificate in Teaching English Phonetics course moulds out a route with several job opportunities. This course opens up opportunities for candidates to become primary teachers in the English Language Teaching field. This course is relevant for both active and aspiring teachers. One can master the process of English Language teaching by learning this course and enhance their skills. This course can be immensely helpful for language trainers as well. This course prepares a teacher to face any English Language classroom environment confidently.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- Shipping of certificates within India is conducted for free
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious Education Quality Accreditation Commission (EQAC) has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- ACT courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT is a member of the International Association for Language Learning Technology (IALLT)
- ACT is a proud member of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- ACT also has academic collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education