Asian College of Teachers' Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training is packed with substantial content and is designed to impart effective skills among those aspiring to become nursery teachers. The course imparts methods of student-oriented activities that can be adopted by the candidates getting trained to becoming impactful teachers with adequate skills. Moreover, nursery teachers play a very crucial role in creating student centered learning process. They need to employ creative techniques and captivating classroom activities to stimulate the students to become engrossed in lessons. Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training ensures that the candidates are equipped with these proficiencies and prepares them to confidently make an entry into the world of nursery teaching.
KEY INFORMATION OF NURSERY TEACHERS TRAINING
Asian College of Teachers offers a range of specialized courses to candidates applying for the Diploma course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Childhood Care.
These courses offer the candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and master skills which cater to a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Diploma course in online mode is available at Rs 20,000 (Inclusive of all taxes)
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Course can be availed in Online / Distance / Correspondence mode
- Diploma course lasts for maximum up to 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Introduction to Teaching Young Learners
Phase 2: Importance of play
Phase 3: Instructional Strategies
Phase 4: Classroom Management
Phase 5: Language Learning
Phase 6: Educational Psychology
Phase 7: Characteristics of Young Learners
Phase 8: Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional Development
Phase 9: Curriculum
Phase 10: Assessment and Evaluation
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
The diploma course will prepare the candidates to teach students aged between 0 and 5 years. There are several career options available for those who pursue this course which includes Early Childhood Educators and Preschool Teachers. At the same time, the course also prepares candidates who can be employed as Nursery Curriculum Developer, Course Coordinator, Consultants associated with nursery schools. Those planning to open up nursery schools or wishing to get involved in the nursery education industry can opt for this effective and compact course.
Certification & Accreditation
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious EQAC - Education Quality Accreditation Commission has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.
- Teacher training courses are certified by CPD Certification Service, UK
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT is also member of Early Childhood Association (ECA)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)