Importance of Accreditation
Accreditation is a process of self-regulation and peer review taken up by educational organizations. In order to obtain accreditation the institution has to ensure that the education they are providing meets the requirements of the accrediting body related to varied criteria laid down by them. Accreditation is an affirmation that the institution imparts quality training that is recognized by other learning institutions and employers around the world. Accredited courses undergo rigorous review and therefore, add immense credibility to non-traditional form of instructions-such as online and distance learning.
Accreditations, Endorsements and Memberships of ACT
Asian College of Teachers is proud to be a member of several esteemed professional bodies and is accredited by distinguished organizations. Asian College of Teachers' array of teacher training courses is exhaustive with complete focus on current teaching and education management methods.
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT), award winning Asian leader in teacher education is in academic partnership with Fort Hays State University (FHSU), Kansas, USA as it aims to bring the expertise and enhance the opportunities for students who will make a foray as future educators and educational administrators.
FHSU which began its first academic session in 1902, is a progressive, entrepreneurial university of the Midwest comprising of 15,000 enrolled students and offering certificate and degree programs at the associate, bachelor's and master's levels through 31 academic departments. The University also offers a Doctorate of Nursing Practice degree.
ACT will be jointly conducting 4 Master Degree online courses with FHSU namely :-
Master of Science in Educational Administration
Master of Science in Education (English Speakers of Other Languages)
Master of Science in Special Education - High Incidence
Master of Science in Special Education - Gifted
The academic partnership between ACT and FHSU will provide the valuable exposure for students, embedding requisite knowledge and developing experience for better employment.
- ACT is accredited and its courses are validated by the well-known City College Birmingham, which is duly accredited by the British Institute of Resource Development, England, ATHE - Award for Training and Higher Education & EDEXCEL approved centre.
- Most of the Teachers training courses of Asian College Teachers and endorsed, weighted and certified by London School of Teaching and Training, United Kingdom. LSTT is a prominent name when it comes to world class teachers training. LSTT offer high quality and well researched training for teachers as well as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) for leaders, managers, teachers, and support staffs.
- ACT is accredited by All India Association for Educational Research or AIAER an organization well accepted by the teaching fraternity of Asia.
- Asian College Of Teacher's all TEFL / TESOL Courses are accredited by TESOL Canada - "TESOL Canada" is an association of educators, TESOL teachers, TESOL instructors, TESOL graduates, Board of Federal Directors and Provincial Representatives across Canada with both national and international representatives. TESOL Canada programs are approved by the Ministry of Employment, Human Resources Development Canada HRDC, and authenticated through Ministry of Foreign Affairs for international use. TESOL Canada is the registered founding member of TESOL Quebec, TESOL Ontario, and TESOL British Columbia. Internationally TESOL Canada is an associated member of TESOL U.S.A., TESOL European Union EUTA, TESOL Asia, TESOL Middle East and TESOL South America. ALL ACT TESOL / TEFL Certificate approved by TESOL Canada & TESOL U.S.A and certified through the Canadian Government." All ACT TEFL qualified students can also apply for TESOL Board exam through TESOL Canada to receive an exclusive TESOL Certificate certified and notarized by Canada and USA government.
- ACT is a proud institutional member of ISTD - Indian Society for Training & Development which is affiliated to the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), Geneva and Asian Regional Training and Development Organizations (ARTDO), Manila.
- Asian College Of Teachers is a proud member of India's prestigious quality endorsement foundation under the Government of India - The Quality Council Of India (QCI).
- ACT is an institutional member of The Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED), TATA Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar, Mumbai - 400 088
- AICEACT signed up membership agreement with All India Council of Education, an Indian National Eminence Professional Body for Education
- Asian College of Teachers (ACT) is a now a member of the esteemed Early Childhood Association (Membership Number is ECALM01389) whose aim is to reach out with all the endeavours for childhood initiatives and child rights. ECA acts as the one stop connection for the enrichment, networking, awareness and advocacy of childhood and everything related to it and extends its help to professionals, teachers, people who deal with children through their work in balwadis, day care centres, rural creches, teacher training colleges and entrepreneurial network by providing them with every resource. See membership certificate
- Asian College of Teachers is an institutional member of Montessori Europe, an organization working for networking, collaboration, exchange, to provide mutual support, create synergies and increase motivation for Montessori educators and institutions.
- ACT has obtained full membership with AAHEA - The American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation.
- Asian College Of Teachers is an institutional member of International Association of Special Education .
- The eLearning Guild which is the oldest and most trusted source of information, networking and community for eLearning professionals
- ACT is registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- ACT supports and endorses Teachers First initiatives - TeachersFirst is a rich collection of lessons, units, and web resources designed to save teachers time by delivering just what they need in a practical, user-friendly, and ad-free format. Busy teachers, parents, and students can find resources using our robust search tools.
- Training Qualifications, United Kingdom, a prestigious British Awarding Body and Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation in United Kingdom, providing an extensive range of vocational qualifications to Further Education Colleges and private training providers has endorsed the major courses of Asian College of Teachers.