Asian College of Teachers' Integrating Technology in Classroom is a course that imparts training in using hardware in classroom environments, which makes content integration easy using various application and software option. As the importance of and dependence on technology arises, it becomes essential for students to be exposed to a digital environment that not only makes the learning process more convenient, but also develops the motivation among the learners to lend attention and importance to Math, Science, Social Studies and the other subjects that they are expected to learn. The knowledge is also successfully retained by the young minds. This course ensures that the aspiring teachers can guide the students with the proper use of technology and allow them to smoothly stay in the world of technology and digitalization.
Entry Requirements and Course Fee
- This is a short and concise course
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- This course can be obtained at a reasonable price of Rs 12000 ( inclusive of all taxes )
- Installment payment is conveniently available
Teaching and Learning Modes
- This course lasts for maximum up to 3 months
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Connecting to Technology
Phase 2: Presentation Stations in Class
Phase 3: Surfing the Internet
Phase 4: Keyboarding and Word processing - integrated!
Phase 5: Integrating reading technology and blogging
Phase 6: Wikis and writing technology integration
Phase 7: Podcasting and Science Technology Integration
Phase 8: Word, Excel and Math Technology integration
Phase 9: Social Studies Standards
Phase 10: Online Music and Arts - downloads and integration
Phase 11: Web Quests and Technology for Diverse Learners
Phase 12: Staying safe and keeping up with the technology
ACT Admission and Support
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Opt for any online payment scheme
- Application form can be submitted online
- ACT's submission department contact candidates via mail or telephone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Courses are accompanied by total support from the accomplished tutors
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
This course is for principals, pre-primary teachers and even high school teachers. Anyone associated with the world of education or digital learning can select this course in order to enhance their credibility and teaching skills. Those aspiring to be educators can apply for this course and even home tutors and parents can opt for this course.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- Shipping of certificates within India is conducted for free
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) a member of British Quality Foundation, has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT)
- The prestigious Education Quality Accreditation Commission (EQAC) has accredited Asian College of Teachers (ACT) that has met all the standards set by this Commission
- ACT courses are certified by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT also has academic collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC Education, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education